1 Burn Me Ecstatic!

Pure Existence Godbeing Avatar Divine
7th Stage Realizer of the Reality-Way
Adi Da The Awakener, I bow down to You!
Turn me on! Inflame me with Love's Divine Fire!

Awaken in me the Fire of Life!
Stir into my heart The Will To Be!
Dissolve the shadows in my path!

--Tear off the blinders!
--Break down the door!

Fiery Death-Slayer! Adi Da The Bright!
Dissolve the pain that conceals my love!
Burn me Ecstatic with Love's Divine Fire!
And Roar! And Roar! And Roar!

Adi Da Adi Da Adi Da The Bright!
Adi Da Adi Da Adi Da The Bright!
Adi Da Adi Da Adi Da The Bright!

By tapping directly into the Fire Divine, you are releasing all fears and doubts. You are pulling out the wild card and playing it for keeps. Without knowing what will happen, you shout to the cosmos: “I want the truth! I want to look God in the eye!” You also understand the risks. Behind the veils which you are trying to tear away, there is Infinite Energy. With the veils in place, you have always been safe, but now you no longer accept the confusion of the masses. You are not deceived by the illusions of science or religion. Instead, you feel the urgency to come to your core truth as an existential being, to be Real and Awake. By drawing this Prayer card, you are jumping into the hidden flames of Pure Existence. You want to become a Godbeing and live naked as Truth. 

Adi Da The Bright hears your call. There is no turning back. Read the Prayer to fan the flames. Read it over and over again. Discard your illusions and chant the mantra—Madness or Truth! Madness or Truth! Madness or Truth!