58 The Place of No Confusion

Pure Existence Godbeing in my own awake space
Self-existent traveler through the quantum cosmos,
Awake at last, I know I am real!
I pray to myself. I am my own prayer.

These prayers say themselves to themselves every day.
They are waves of reflection between the real and the real.
Human illusion is the love child of God.
In front of the veil—I am love’s desire.

Hidden Dragon! Make it soft and sweet!
I have petitioned endlessly for things unreal.
Let these prayers be eternal for all who want god!
Illusion never ends! How can they die?

Living Love! Fire of Life! I love my own prayer!
Living Love! Fire of Life! I love my own prayer!
Living Love! Fire of Life! I love my own prayer!


When you draw this Fire of Life Prayer, you are being prescribed a great, big belly laugh. Be the laughing buddha and forget your woes! What a silly person you are to bring your problems here! This is no place for confusion. When you stick your head into the oven of pure existence, you come out laughing or you go mad. Going mad is an option, of course, and you will never have to read these words again. But what a pity not to play this game! It is so much better than the god game and the sex game and the money game and the power game and the work game and the compassion game and the outer space game, and all the games that bring you back to the same confusions. Give it up, boy! Give it up, girl! You’ve sexed yourselves into oblivion, and there is not a laugh in sight. You know who I am now, don’t you, who I have been all along. I am the dream-teaser. Oh, you mighty dream stealer! I have caught you again buried in your mind! You are so easy to deceive. How many of these oracle prayers have you read? How many times have you thought that you've got it? And you believed it all! Stay asleep in your mind if you want. I’ll have nothing more to do with you! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!