33 The Razor's Edge

Pure existence godbeing in my own awake space,
Self-existent truth of the quantum cosmos,
Stirred awake as I dream, I know you are real!
Please, fill my life dream with love’s best illusions!

Magic lantern! Central Sun!
It is you all along shading love’s last illusion.
Oh, Glorious Deceiver! I have found you again!
Infinite beauty! I embrace the dream vision!

Hidden Dragon! Create for me!
Shadow and light from the fabric of being!
The fire of creation defies pure existence!
When I tear at the veil, conceal me with a dream!

Fire of Life! Fire of Life! Dream beauty for me!
Fire of Life! Fire of Life! Dream beauty for me!
Fire of Life! Fire of Life! Dream beauty for me!

Whatever your question is, set aside your desire for an answer and contemplate yourself in this way: Your journey has reached its core illusion, and now you realize who you are as pure existence. Life has ended; you and godspace are one. Suddenly, you are the being from whom all questions arise and in whom all questions die. As you look up from the truth of your condition, you see the magnificent universe expanding before you. Empty of questions, you feel only the disillusionment that comes with truth. And now, where to go? You cannot sit here in the fire eternally, and there is no pillow where you can rest your head.

As you read this prayer, contemplate the fire of life as the truth of your existence. Then grab hold of as much of the fire as you can manage and face the dream head on. Ask questions from here! How can something so grand be an illusion? Why have I wanted to escape its grip in my heart? Should I not bow down to its magnificence and accept it as the bounty of my being? Yes! Why not? Here I live on the razor’s edge of truth and illusion. Here I grapple with my portion of the cosmic fire. Here I exist as the great deceiver. And here I live as the deluded on inside the dream All-for-one into the fire! What else is there to do?

The question that brought you to this prayer has within it the fires of pure creation. If you can find the godbeing’s intent at its core, you can unlock the power to manifest its truth. Without that power, you live the fruitless pursuits of a human being; open the question up and live the answer as the godbeing’s exploration of itself, the eternal movement of which is absolute bliss.