50 Life Force

Pure Existence Godbeing in my own awake space,
Self-existent traveler through the quantum cosmos,
Stirred awake as I dream, I know you are real!
I struggle in darkness. Please, help me to grow!

The world is tense with dreams unfulfilled.
Ruins lie alongside towers of success.
My decisions always seem right at the time,
But unconscious forces run the show.

Hidden Dragon! Matter is dense.
Light struggles eternally to show itself.
Let me breathe! Let me live! Let death be my strength!
I will break through my fear of the earth’s dark soil!

Fire of Life! Fire of Life! Run strong in me!
Fire of Life! Fire of Life! Run strong in me!
Fire of Life! Fire of Life! Run strong in me!

In the dark soil of earthplanet plane, something unseen urges all the forms of earthplanet life into livingness and then governs the return of those forms to emptiness. You as a human being are part of that process. Inside the question that brings you to this prayer, the same compelling force is pushing its way through the darkest corners of its existence and is using you to facilitate its release from this dark passage.

While holding in your heart the knowledge that you are the life force in motion, use your question to probe the depths of your being. Ask more questions. Ask question after question until you have met this force face to face. This is the life process. The more powerful your resolve is, the more powerful you will become. You are alive solely through a godbeing’s intent. Your questions arise out of its energy. As you use this prayer to facilitate its movement through the resistances of earthplanet plane, you will give it strength. That strength, which gradually becomes your strength, will be the answer to all your questions.