21 Harmony

Pure existence godbeing in my own awake space,
Self-existent traveler through the quantum cosmos,
Stirred awake as I dream, I know you are real!
Please release my heart! Balance my mind!

I think and I feel. I see and respond.
Colors unwrap me. I am a ghost from the past.
Spinning compass! Lines in my brain!
In the perfect dream, space disappears.

Hidden Dragon! Play for me!
What is music without your direction?
One note at a time—infinite energy demands it!
Trumpet, cello or bass—my soul understands it!

Fire of Life! Fire of Life! Play for me!
Fire of Life! Fire of Life! Play for me!
Fire of Life! Fire of Life! Play for me!

Having a place to live is one of the fundamental necessities of life. Without physical shelter, human life cannot endure. However, not everyone is fortunate enough to have a home. People without means live in the open in all parts of the world, seeking shelter where they can, holding on to life with only minimal shelters of mind. There are others who live “in the open” in a very different sense, where means is not necessarily an issue. These people have touched spiritual realities that cannot be defined by mind, emotion or sense, and yet they occupy a physical body, walk in the world, and exercise judgment about the movement of their lives. Such beings have touched godspace. The shelter they live in is not defined by the natural or social order.

This prayer is about relocating your sense of order from worldspace to godspace. Your human intelligence is becoming god intelligence. Nothing that motivated you before this transition will motivate you afterwards, including the most sacred values of the race. It is, however, a shift of monumental proportions and does not happen quickly. A sudden and sustained union with godspace tears the fabric of the mind much like a storm might damage a house. The mind is built out of rigid beliefs about reality and does not suffer lightly any disturbance of that order.

When you draw this card, some belief you cherish is about to be shaken, perhaps even the belief that you are a biological being, which is the last refuge of human ignorance. Inner harmony is the gift the godbeing offers to you in exchange for your allegiance to truth instead of the world. It protects you not only from the disturbances of life but also from the madness of Hidden Dragon, which is the infinite energy of pure existence bursting with abandon for expression. From within the harmony of a godbeing, life is a perfect dream.