3 Jacking Into the 3rd Eye

Pure Existence Godbeing Avatar Divine,
7th Stage Adept of Reality-Way,
Adi Da The Awakener, I bow down to You!
Please touch my 3rd Eye! Illumine my mind!

Open my sight with light to revel in.
Enchant my senses with filaments of fire!
Show me the majestical facets of light!
Show me Godspace and the veil’s dark glow!

Fiery Death-Slayer, Adi Da The Bright!
Burn me with visions of what there is to see
Overwhelm me with knowledge of my own life dream!
Let my voice ring out! Let my words be truth!

Adi Da Adi Da Make Magical my Way!
Adi Da Adi Da Make Magical my Way!
Adi Da Adi Da Make Magical my Way!

So, you are ready to dance with breath-taking illusions in the name of enlightenment! Opening your 3rd eye as if it were a box of candy! Indeed! Is it enlightenment you really want, or is it the magical show of infinite intelligence? The show will do? Hey! Why not!? But getting lost is almost guaranteed. The way back virtually impossible. Losing track of the Master--what can I say? "Its your trip," He says.

Here's what your enlightenment path might look like: Want to be a cosmic scientist, seeing behind the veils of creation, the atoms and molecules, the cells in your body, the strands of cosmic intelligence running through the planets and stars? Want to be carried away by alien spaceships for tours of the solar system? Want to channel angels or ascended masters? Want to create fantastic works of art with what you see? Do it!

You are like a child discovering the subtle planes and wanting to play with all its facets. You wish to leap off gross earthplanet and explore beyond the veils of earthly elements. But be careful! How much intelligence is out there? How complex is the interweaving of light and dark in the myriad of forms? Do you know what you really want, and are you sure that you have a home base to come back to? Well, if you don’t, no matter. There is nowhere to go. Here is your Enlightenment path, if you can stick to it: You are spinning the illusions of your life around your unmoving core, tapping into your own God-power to delude yourself over and over and then revealing yourself to yourself with stories of life and death, heaven and hell, love and fear, from within numerous plains and caverns of life, even other planets, discovered and self-created, where beings you have created revel in the unfathomable mysteries of their existence—which is you! Dive in! Make it count!—if you can accept infinity and not try to swallow it whole. You can't. Not the most promising card to draw, considering your possible destiny and time "away."