2 Instinctual Wisdom

Pure existence godbeing in my own awake space,
Self-existent traveler through the quantum cosmos,
Stirred awake as I dream, I know  you are real!
Please grant me the wisdom born of this earth!


Return me now to the earth goddess womb—
Earth, fire, water and air.
Enfold me darkly in the spell of her truth!
Let the deepest desires stir my heart’s lost love!


Hidden Dragon! Illumine my dream with fiery eyes!
Living darkness, protect me from death!
The dreams of childhood are the food of spirit.
Bathe me! Caress me! Embrace me with life!                      


Dark Love! Dark Love! Fire of Life!
Dark Love! Dark Love! Fire of Life!
Dark Love! Dark Love! Fire of Life!


The gateways to the higher planes are closed for you now. Turn your heart back toward the Earth to find the hidden desire you have been denying. Your spiritual nature has led you to doubt your sexual fires, which are burning beneath the surface and must be released before cosmic energy can be downloaded into your system. Accept who you are as a sexual being, and then be prepared for a different experience. The godbeing wants your sexual energy but wants to use it from its intent rather than from the emotional and physical longings that blindly impel most sexual unions. The godbeing loves your sex but wants you for itself.