17 Abundance

Pure existence godbeing in my own awake space,
Self-existent traveler through the quantum cosmos,
Stirred awake as I dream, I know you are real!
Let abundance flow through me and fill the world!

I am a dreamer of dreams. I realize now.
Nothing can contain me. What a joy to be awake!
At last I am bliss! I finally get it!
Truth is life! Things are toys!

I am empty! I am full!
I am empty! I am full!

Hidden dragon! What a shock to see that none of it is mine!
I am free from clinging! Riches abound!
Everything is dust! Everything is gold!
My prayers are now whispers! I am the secret itself.

Fire of Life! Fire of Life! The gold is me!
Fire of Life! Fire of Life! The gold is me!
Fire of Life! Fire of Life! The gold is me!

This prayer celebrates a transition from having worldspace values to having godspace values. This transition does not happen overnight, but there can be sudden moments of revelation when the entirety of life is known in a single glimpse of godspace behind the phenomenal world. When that happens, the gross forms of life are immediately challenged to justify themselves. In that context, no justification can survive the onslaught of truth, yet, by a necessity that only reluctantly reveals itself, the phenomenal world endures.